If you’re in search of a sweet escape from the heat, look not further than this easy to make biscoff milkshake recipe.
This milkshake is a creamy blend of cold milk, vanilla ice cream, and tasty biscoff cookies.
This deliciously creamy biscoff milkshake is the ultimate way to cool down any time of the year, but especially in summer.
With just three ingredients, this biscoff milkshake is ready in no time.
What makes this Biscoff milkshake truly special, besides its rich, caramelized cookie flavor, is its simplicity.
Whether you're a seasoned chef or a beginner in the kitchen, crafting this delicious milkshake is easy.
In just a matter of minutes, you can treat yourself to a sweet escape that's perfect for those sweltering summer afternoons.
There is no need to go down to the shops to enjoy a milkshake anymore as this biscoff milkshake recipe can be made in the comfort of your own home.
With just a handful of ingredients and a trusty blender, you can whip up this indulgence in no time. It's perfect for those lazy summer afternoons when you'd rather be lounging by the pool than toiling away in the kitchen.
What is Biscoff?
Biscoff, short for "Biscoff Cookies," are cookies that originated in Belgium.
These thin and crispy spiced cookies are made from a blend of cinnamon, brown sugar, and other aromatic spices, giving them a distinctive and rich flavor.
They are often enjoyed as a snack, but they have gained widespread popularity as an accompaniment to coffee or tea.
Biscoff cookies are known for their unique texture and warm, sweet taste, and they have also been used to create Biscoff spread and various desserts.
Why You'll Love This Recipe
- This recipe for biscoff milkshake is quick and easy to make. So if you’re after a sweet and refreshing drink after a long day, this is for you.
- Enjoy this biscoff milkshake with or without vanilla ice cream. If you don’t have ice cream on hand, you could enjoy it without ice cream or even add a banana to thicken it up.
- Perfect for those hot summer days. But of course, you can even enjoy this treat all year round.
- This biscoff milkshake is perfect for the whole family. This recipe can easily be adjusted to make as many serves as you need!
- Make this milkshake as thick or as thin as you like. If you want it thicker, add more ice cream. Want it thinner? Add some more milk.
Please note that below is a guide for some of the ingredients we used in the recipe. The printable recipe further down the page has the complete list of ingredients, including quantities and step-by-step instructions.
- Biscoff Spread: You can use smooth or crunchy.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: You could use any flavored ice cream you like, such as chocolate, or strawberry.
- Scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream
- Whipped Cream
- Crushed Biscoff Biscuits
This recipe for lotus biscoff milkshake serves 1. The ingredient quantities can easily be adjused to suit how many serves you need to make.
Step One: Place milk, biscoff spread, and ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. If you want to make your milkshake thicker, you can add more ice cream or a small banana. For a thinner milkshake, reduce the amount of ice cream or add more milk.
Step Two: Pour mixture into glass and serve. Optional: Before serving, dip the rim of each glass in some Biscoff spread and then coat with crushed Biscoff cookies. Then pour milkshake into glass.
Tips for Success
- Don’t have a blender? You could always soften your ice cream and then place all the ingredients in a jar with a lid and shake until combined. Or you could place all ingredients in a deep bowl and mix with a hand mixer.
Cost To Make
Estimated cost = $3.15
Substitutions / Variations
- Banana Biscoff Milkshake: Add a small banana before blending.
- Chocolate Biscoff Milkshake: You could use chocoalte ice cream or add some cocoa powder to your milkshake.
- Add chopped nuts like almonds or pistachios before blending.
- Strawberry Biscoff Fusion: A fruity twist add fresh or frozen strawberries before blending.
- Peanut butter biscoff milkshake: Add some peanut butter (smooth or crunchy) to your milkshake before blending.
- Mix in some Oreo cookies.
- Drizzle some caramel sauce before blending.
Here are some ways we love to serve this biscoff milkshake:
- With some whipped cream and sprinkles.
- A scoop of ice cream and crushed biscoff biscuits.
- With a drizzle of honey, chocoalte sauce, or caramel sauce on top.
- Before serving, dip the rim of each glass in some Biscoff spread and then coat with crushed Biscoff cookies.
This biscoff milkshake can be stored in the fridge for up to 2 to 3 days.
Biscoff spread is primarily made from ground speculoos cookies, vegetable oils, sugar, and emulsifiers.
Yes, you can. You can melt Biscoff spread in the microwave.
Made this recipe? Let us know how it went in the comments below! We'd love to hear how it turned out.
- 1 cup (250 ml/grams, 8.82 ounces) milk of choice
- 3 tablespoons (44 grams, 1.56 ounces) biscoff spread smooth or crunchy
- 160 grams (5.64 ounces) vanilla ice cream or ice cream of choice
- Scoop of ice cream
- Whipped cream
- Crushed Biscoff biscuits
- Place milk, biscoff spread, and ice cream in a blender. Blend until smooth. See note 1.
- Pour mixture into glass and serve. See note 2.
- If you want to make your milkshake thicker, you can add more ice cream or a small banana. For a thinner milkshake, reduce the amount of ice cream or add more milk.
- Optional: Before serving, dip the rim of each glass in some Biscoff spread and then coat with crushed Biscoff cookies. Then pour milkshake into glass.